Low-Frequency Inverter / Transformer Based
Low-Frequency Inverters are designed to deal with higher spikes for longer periods of time. They can operate at the peak power level which is up to 300% of their normal power level for several seconds. These inverters operate using powerful transformers. A must for homes using booster pumps, borehole pumps, and other associated motors that need a higher peak power during start-up.
Plug and Play
Auto Charge from Grid (when battery low)
DC and AC Breaker Embedded
- Compatible with panels, batteries, grid, and Generators.
- Able to communicate with battery BMS (Battery Management System)
- Automatic switch to the grid when battery low.
- Capable of starting a 2HP Electric motor.
- Inbuilt x 1 (80A) MPPT charge controller.
- Advanced DSP control technology.
This is a multi-mode inverter that supplies DC power to batteries, as well as provides power to your home’s appliances in the form of AC current. Being equipped with 1 MPPT, it can track the amount of charge your battery requires, and when to draw the charge from the grid.
- LCD setting display.
- Panel input / battery input / grid input/ load % / Battery %
- Battery options, LI / GEL.
- Additional external MPPT to increase PV array is optional.
- WIFI Monitoring (plug and play anytime anywhere).
- Easy to use.
- Remote Firmware updating for the inverter.
- Free online monitoring via web or mobile app
- Easy installation
- Rated Power: 4KVA
- Max PV Array: 5000W
- Storage Temperature: -15 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- Recommended Battery Types: UFO, CAPRI, Pylontech, Shoto, and more.